- Next story Will the Deal of the Century Bring Peace – Cox TV Commentary
- Previous story Temple Mount A Place for Prayer for All People – Cox TV Commentary
Broadcast Television Ads
Airing pro-Israel messages is a great way to help influence public opinion in favor of Israel. Consider buying air time on your local television station to run these spots which are provided at no cost. For information Contact Us.
Goodwill Ambassador Initiative
SAFETY and SECURITY
Broadcast TV Commentaries
Israel Always has a new Executive Assistant
“I have been a Christian Zionist for a very long time. What I mean is that I’ve read the Bible since childhood and it has always been clear to me that God made eternal promises and covenants with Israel and the Jewish people but I did not know exactly what to do with this knowledge until I became associated with Earl Cox and Israel Always. I have known Earl Cox for many years and it is with great joy that I am now able to join him in his calling to serve the Lord by serving Israel. It’s exciting to me to be joining the IA team which is comprised of very talented professionals such as Bruce Coy and others.
At least monthly, and perhaps more often, I will be posting a blog on the Homepage. At other times there will be news posted to keep you up-to-date on some of the many programs and projects in which we are involved to help promote support for Israel and her people. If you are a new visitor to the website and have not already signed up to be on our email list, please consider taking a moment to do so now. The information sent out weekly is a great way to stay informed about what is happening in Israel and the Middle East. Education is the key to understanding why Christians and all who love freedom and democracy must stand with Israel. While Earl Cox is busy educating the public through radio, television and electronic media, I am available to speak at your church, rally or event. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To G-d be the Glory!
Prayer and education are the keys. When people ask why you support Israel, be prepared to give an informed response beyond quoting scripture. Remember, those asking may not be either Jews or Christians so quoting scriptures may not be meaningful. It is important for all who value freedom and democracy to understand that Israel is on the front lines of the world’s war on terror. Furthermore, Israel is America’s only true friend and ally in the Middle East and the only true democracy in the Middle East. CLICK HERE FOR USEFUL TIPS AND INFORMATION.
Earl Cox’s Challenge to the Church
EARL COX, International Christian Broadcaster and Journalist
- Learn How to Support Israel – Cox TV Commnentary
- Historical Rights to Israels Borders – Cox TV Commentary
- While the World Changes – Cox TV Commentary
- Daniels Prayer – Cox TV Commentary
- The World to Come and Israel – Cox TV Commentary
- Reducing Terrorism Successfully – Cox TV Commentary
- Why Israel Must Protect Itself – Cox TV Commentary
- Inspiration of Israel – Cox TV Commentary
- Palestinian’s Education – Cox TV Commentary
- Town of Bethlehem – Cox TV Commentary
- Youths Need Truth – Cox TV Commentary
- Is This the Neighborhood You Want – Cox TV Commentary
- Stand with Israel – Cox TV Commentary
- Israeli Way of Sabbath – Cox TV Commentary
- Israels Land and Borders – Cox TV Commentary
- Understand Israel – Cox TV Commentary
- Israel the Solution – Cox TV Commentary
- Israeli Concern Over Iranian Terror Justified – Cox TV Commentary
- Promises and Prophesies of God – Cox TV Commentary
- High Ground – Cox TV Commentary
- Decline of Christians – Cox TV Commentary
- The Righteous Among Nations – Cox TV Commentary
- Lack of BDS Support by Palestinians – Cox TV Commentary
- Biblical Esther – Cox TV Commentary
- Who Owns the Land of Israel – Cox TV Commentary
Israel Always is an all-volunteer 501c3 entity. From top to bottom, no one receives a salary or compensation of any kind which means 100% of every donation received goes directly toward meeting one or more need in Israel as the Lord directs. All administrative and operating expenses are paid from the personal resources of the Earl Cox family. To contribute, please send your check or money order to Israel Always, P.O. Box 1232, Mt. Pleasant, SC 29465. For a list of ongoing programs, click on:MINISTRY NEEDS AND OPPORTUNITIES. Bless you!